EFMC-ACSMEDI MedChem Frontiers 2019
Joint Symposium on Medicinal Chemistry Frontiers
Krakow, Poland - June 10-13, 2019
The EFMC - ACSMEDI Medicinal Chemistry Frontiers is co-organised on a biennial basis, as a collaboration between the ACS (American Chemical Society) and the EFMC (European Federation for Medicinal Chemistry).
The Final Scientific Programme will include:
- A first-time disclosure by Novartis: The Discovery of LML134, a Histamine H3 Receptor Inverse Agonist for the Clinical Treatment of Excessive Sleep Disorder
- 3 high quality plenary and 19 keynote speakers selected from industry and academia, covering the latest advances in the main fields of medicinal chemistry.
- 6 Oral communications selected from the submitted abstracts
- A session showcasing Pharma Research Highlights in Poland
- An extensive social programme to maximise your networking opportunities.
- A Poster session and an exhibition.
This biennial meeting is a key symposium in its field with traditionally around 300 participants, from industry and academia. The EFMC - ACSMEDI Medicinal Chemistry Frontiers Meeting attracts a highly targeted audience composed of experts in drug discovery and development, in particular medicinal and synthetic chemists, together with scientists active in the fields of computer assisted drug design, biology, DMPK, pharmacology, early toxicology, as well as chemical and pharmaceutical development. The scientific programme for this meeting will feature a plenary session, followed by sessions covering the latest advances in medicinal chemistry.
The Conference topics will cover:
- Adding AI to the Drug Discovery Tool Box
- Advances in Protein Degradation Technologies
- Chemical Biology Tools & Target Engagement Technologies
- Genomics in Drug Discovery : Roles for Chemistry
- GPCRs : a Discovery Powerhouse
- Matrix Metallo-Proteinases
- Multi-Targeted Drugs
- Opioid, Pain, Endo-Cannabinoid
- Targeted Covalent Inhibitors
Discover the Final Programme here!
Jointly Organised by