**Online registration is possible until September 26!**
The participant registration fee includes:
- Admission to all scientific sessions and to the exhibition programme
- Admission to the vendor seminars organised during the lunch breaks
- Abstract book, symposium bag and certificate of attendance
- Lunches and refreshment breaks as per the meeting schedule
- Welcome reception
In addition to this, participants can sign up for the following optional activities:
- Workshops on Sunday October 5 in the afternoon (€ 85,00 per workshop). More info on the Workshops is available here.
- Symposium Banquet on Tuesday October 7, for an optional € 75,00
For these optional activities please indicate your selection in your online registration.
You will always receive a confirmation of your registration. An automatic reply will immediately follow any on-line registration. A subsequent final confirmation will be sent by email once your registration will have been processed by the Symposium Secretariat. If you do not receive these confirmation emails please contact email@example.com to make sure that we have received your registration.
Within two weeks from the confirmation our accounting department will send you the invoice for your participation. The invoice will be established following the information you submitted during the registration process. Please notify any corrections to your registration immediately.
Any registration which has been confirmed by LD Organisation is considered a valid registration, unless cancelled within two weeks from the registration date. After this period, cancellation fees are due. However in case an abstract is not accepted for presentation at the symposium, no cancellation fee will be due.
Only registered participants will have access to all services provided by the Symposium Secretariat.
The official symposium language is English. No simultaneous translation will be provided.