=> The pictures of HTC-14 are now available!
HTC-14 will be the premier platform for state-of-the art developments in hyphenated separation techniques. For 3 days, Ghent will be the setting of an international scientific meeting with:
- 3 Parallel Sessions running full time over the 3 days
- 1 Session dedicated to young scientists via poster flash presentations and PhD speaker sessions
- 3 internationally renowned Plenary Speakers
o Prof. Jim JORGENSON (University of North Carolina, United States)
o Prof. Alexander MAKAROV (Thermo Fisher Scientific, Germany)
o Dr Koen SANDRA (Research Institute for Chromatography, Belgium)
- Dedicated sessions for Separation Sciences in Industry: Technology and Applications
- “Battle of the Gurus: Q&A with your Heroes in Chromatography"
- Keynote and Tutorial Lectures by the Scientific Committee
o Prof. Deirdre CABOOTER (KU Leuven, Belgium)
o Dr Hernan CORTES (H. J. Cortes Consulting, United States)
o Dr Frank DAVID (Research Institute for Chromatography, Belgium)
o Prof. Gert DESMET (Vrije Universiteit Brussel (VUB), Belgium)
o Prof. Sebastiaan EELTINK (Vrije Universiteit Brussel (VUB), Belgium)
o Prof. Jean-François FOCANT (University of Liège (ULg), Belgium)
o Dr John LANGLEY (University of Southampton, United Kingdom)
o Prof. Luigi MONDELLO (University of Messina, Italy)
o Prof. Valérie PICHON (ESPCI, France)
o Prof. Robert SHELLIE (Trajan Scientific and Medical, Australia)
o Prof. Yvan VANDER HEYDEN (Vrije Universiteit Brussel (VUB), Belgium)
o Prof. Ian D. WILSON (Imperial College London, United Kingdom)
o Prof. Ralf ZIMMERMANN (U. Rostock & Helmholtz Zentrum München, Germany)
- An optional Short short course on Hyphenated Techniques in Supercritical Fluid Chromatography on Tuesday January 26, 2016.
Don't miss the opportunity to be there! Register now and submit your abstract!