Annual Meeting of the Belgian Polymer Group
Blankenberge, Belgium - May 28-29, 2018
The BPG organisers invite you to Blankenberge on May 28 and 29 for the 2018 edition of the Annual Meeting of the Belgian Polymer Group!
The meeting will provide a forum to discuss all current topics in polymer science, both by industrials and academics. The meeting is also a platform for young Belgian polymer scientists to present their work via oral communications and posters. The programme will be further strengthened by four invited lectures by BPG 2018 award winner Yusuf Yagci (Istanbul Technical University) and speakers from industry.
At a broader level, the objective of the Belgian Polymer Group (BPG) is to promote contacts between key-players in the field of polymer science, both from industry and academia.
- Houffalize, 2017, 127 participants
- Hasselt, 2016, 187 participants
- Houffalize, 2015, 200 participants
- Ghent, 2014, 237 participants - 20th Anniversary edition
- Houffalize, 2013, 185 participants
- Blankenberge, 2012, 171 participants
- Houffalize, 2011, 190 participants
- Blankenberge, 2010, 157 participants
- Houffalize, 2009, 122 participants
- De Haan, 2008, 160 participants
- Houffalize, 2007, 140 participants
- Oostende, 2006, 180 participants
For more information on the Belgian Polymer Group please visit the BPG website.