Annual Meeting of the Belgian Polymer Group
Blankenberge, Belgium - May 28-29, 2018
The BPG organisers invite you to Blankenberge on May 28 and 29 for the 2018 edition of the Annual Meeting of the Belgian Polymer Group!
The meeting will provide a forum to discuss all current topics in polymer science, both by industrials and academics. The meeting is also a platform for young Belgian polymer scientists to present their work via oral communications and posters. The programme will be further strengthened by three invited lectures:
- Prof. Yusuf Yagci (Istanbul Technical University) - BPG 2018 award winner
- Dr Nicolaas-Alexander Gotzen (Robert Bosch N.V.)
- Dr Jerôme Sarrazin (ExxonMobil Chemical Belgium)
At a broader level, the objective of the Belgian Polymer Group (BPG) is to promote contacts between key-players in the field of polymer science, both from industry and academia.
- Houffalize, 2017, 127 participants
- Hasselt, 2016, 187 participants
- Houffalize, 2015, 200 participants
- Ghent, 2014, 237 participants - 20th Anniversary edition
- Houffalize, 2013, 185 participants
- Blankenberge, 2012, 171 participants
- Houffalize, 2011, 190 participants
- Blankenberge, 2010, 157 participants
- Houffalize, 2009, 122 participants
- De Haan, 2008, 160 participants
- Houffalize, 2007, 140 participants
- Oostende, 2006, 180 participants
For more information on the Belgian Polymer Group please visit the BPG website.