BPG Annual Meeting 2016
Hasselt, Belgium - May 23-24, 2016
The BPG organisers invite you to Hasselt on May 23 and 24 for the 2016 edition of the Annual Meeting of the Belgian Polymer Group!
The meeting will provide a forum to discuss all current topics in polymer science, both by industrials and academics. The meeting is also a platform for young Belgian polymer scientists to present their work via oral communications and posters. The programme is further strengthened by four invited lectures by internationally renowned speakers:
- Prof. Craig Hawker (CALIFORNIA NANOSYSTEMS INSTITUTE, United States, BPG Award 2016)
- Dr Rachel Evans (TRINITY COLLEGE DUBLIN, Ireland)
- Dr Julien Nicolas (UNIVERSITÉ PARIS-SUD 11, France)
- Dr Roberto Teixeira (DEVAN CHEMICALS, Belgium)
At a broader level, the objective of the Belgian Polymer Group (BPG) is to promote contacts between key-players in the field of polymer science, both from industry and academia.
- Houffalize, 2015, 200 participants
- Ghent, 2014, 237 participants - 20th Anniversary edition
- Houffalize, 2013, 185 participants
- Blankenberge, 2012, 171 participants
- Houffalize, 2011, 190 participants
- Blankenberge, 2010, 157 participants
- Houffalize, 2009, 122 participants
- De Haan, 2008, 160 participants
- Houffalize, 2007, 140 participants
- Oostende, 2006, 180 participants
For more information on the Belgian Polymer Group please visit the BPG website.