This intensive course is intended for scientists working in the field, and the presentations will be given by senior scientists both from industry and academia. The number of participants will be limited to 35, to favour in-depth discussion.
The 4th EFMC Short Course on "Safety and Attrition" is a repetition of the 2nd Short Course, organised in April 2010.
Registration is still possible, as long as seats are available!
Should the number of applications exceed the maximum, preference will be given to applicants from EFMC adhering countries and employees of EFMC corporate members.
Previous Edition's Comments
- “The course was a good refreshment of knowledge of known areas, and a good introduction into new areas.“
- “The format of discussions and questions worked very well, and the exercises helped to improve knowledge and encourage interaction.“
- “Having the whole meeting 'under one roof' is appreciated. The castle is a very nice and comfortable location to organize an event such as the Short Course.”
- “I found this course very informative and enjoyable and the topics very relevant! “
- “Very nice set-up. Limited number of participants, mainly industry. Excellent opportunity to speak to peers about medchem issues and others.”
- “The availability of the speakers during the sessions and exercises was a plus. The tutors were very experienced, motivated and motivating, and very good in communication.“