- Dijon-Burgundy Airport is located 6 km south east of the centre of Dijon, in Longvic. Regular flights to and from Bordeaux, Toulouse and Nantes.
- For international travellers, the best option is to book a flight to Paris (France) or Basel (Switerland), from where you can take a train to Dijon.
Once in France, the TGV (high speed train, direct connections) brings you from the following cities to Dijon in only a few hours:
- Paris Gare de Lyon station : 1 hour 40 minutes (15 round/trip connections daily)
- Lyon : 1 hour 50 minutes
- Paris Aéroport CDG : 2 hours
- Lille : 3 hours
- Nîmes : 3 hours
- Marseille : 3 hours 30 minutes
- Nice : 6 hours
- Toulouse : 6 hours
- Bordeaux : 8 hours
The Lyria TGV brings you from the centre of Swiss towns to Dijon:
- Lausanne : 2 hours (up to 5 round/trip connections daily)
- Neuchâtel : 2 hours 30 minutes (up to 2 round/trip connections daily)
The Thalys TGV links Belgium to Dijon :
Since the commissioning of the TGV Rhin-Rhône (Eastern branch), Strasbourg is only 2 hours from Dijon and Zurich only 2 and 1/2 hours.