On-line registration and abstract submission is now open!
Understanding Chemical-Biological Interactions
St. Petersburg, Russia - August 31-September 4, 2014
The EuroQSAR Symposia have been taking place since 1973 and constitute the major scientific events in the field of computer-aided drug design & discovery, with further applications in agricultural and environmental sciences. The 2014 symposium will not only follow the tradition of previous events in presenting latest trends in QSAR and molecular modeling, it will also explore new grounds, such as integrated approaches and open innovation strategies in drug discovery.
The 20th EuroQSAR symposium, entitled Understanding Chemical-Biological Interactions, will include 9 plenary lectures and 28 oral communications to be selected from the submitted abstracts and will focus on:
- Chemical-Biological Space: Representation, Visualisation and Navigation
- Chemo- and Bioinformatics Approaches to Multi-Target (Q)SAR
- Modeling of Protein-Ligand Interactions: Structure, Function and Dynamics
- Assessing Ligand Binding Kinetics
- Computational Toxicology in Drug and Chemical Safety Assessment
- Translational Bioinformatics: From Genomes to Drugs
- Emerging QSAR and Modeling Methods
Two seminars/roundtables are also planned on the last day of the Symposium:
- (Q)SAR-Related European Initiatives
- Employing Proper Statistical Approaches for QSAR Modeling and Best Publishing Practices
The Scientific Programme will be completed by Company Workshops, a Poster Session, a Commercial Exhibition as well as an impressive Social Programme around Saint-Petersburg, capital of culture of Russia and a UNESCO landmark.
We are looking forward to welcoming you at the Symposium!
EFMC Sponsored Event