The abstract for posters can still be submitted and updated until March 15th.
The deadline for abstract for oral communications was October 30th, 2010.
The full papers have to be delivered by March 31th
The Power Point presentations have to be delivered by April 11th.
|Abstract Submission Guidelines|
- The abstract must not be more than 400 words (not more than one page) and prvide sufficient information for a fair assessment.
- It shall be written in English.
- It should state clearly and concisely:
- the purpose of the work
- the method of approach
- significant results
- Papers or posters may cover the following topics:
- Automation in Laboratories
- Characterisation of Raw Materials and Final Products
- Characterisation of Surfaces and Coatings
- Cleanliness of Steel and Metal
- Environmental Analysis
- Innovative Analysis Techniques
- Micro and Nano scale Characterisation
- On-line Sensors
- Sampling and Samples Preparation
- Traceability of Measurements (Standardisation, Reference Material, Proficiency Testing)
In case of too many suggestions for oral communications, the organising committee reserves the right to put the paper into the poster session instead, as well as reject the paper.
Authors will be notified of the decision of the organising committee by January 30, 2011
|Full Papers Submission Guidelines|
- max 8 pages including the summary (abstract), the full article, a conclusion and the references.
- File format: Word o Page size: A4 o Margins: 2.5 cm each
- Title in upper cases, size 14, arial, bold
- Text in arial 9
- Line spacing exactly 14
- Insert schemes where they should appear
It is the author's responsibility to submit a correct abstract; any errors in spelling, grammar or scientific fact will be reproduced as typed by the author.
The authors have to prepare themselves the posters. (The authors selected for oral communications should not print a poster.)
Poster size is A0 - nominally 90 cm wide and 120 cm high, in portrait format (no landscape). A poster number will be assigned to each abstract and will be announced to the first author, along with the day of presentation.
Poster presenters are responsible for setting up and removing the posters on site.