|Posters and Communications|
The Organizing Committee cordially invites delegates to participate actively by submitting abstracts for poster presentation. 2 awards will be foreseen at the end of the meeting for poster presentations.
Poster presentations will carry equivalent scientific status to oral communications in the programme. Posters will be mounted at allocated positions. Poster size: panel of 90 cm width and 120 cm height (no landscape).
All registered participants at BPG 2010 will receive a copy of the book of abstracts.
The choice of oral presentations from PhD students and postdoctoral researchers will be made after consultation of the Belgian polymer research leaders that are BPG full member. Oral communications of PhD students and postdoctoral researchers will be scheduled for 20 minutes including discussion. 2 awards will be foreseen at the end of the meeting for oral presentations.
Deadline for oral and poster communications submission is April 25, 2010.
Abstracts can be submitted via the abstract submission link on this website. Please note that your registration is
required to access abstract submission, but payment is not mandatory at this stage. However, accepted summaries will only be published in the book of abstracts of the symposium after full payment of the registration fee.
You will always receive an acknowledgement of your abstract submission. If you do not receive anything, please call us on +32 10 45 97 19 or send us an email at secretariat@LDOrganisation.com to make sure we have received your abstract.
Notification on acceptance (and day of presentation) of the abstract will be emailed within one month after the submission deadline.
It is the author's responsibility to submit a correct abstract; any errors in spelling, grammar or scientific fact will be reproduced as typed by the author.
You can have access to your poster via the website and make changes to it, until submission deadline, by using your registration number, name, first name and email address as indicated at registration.
Abstracts must be written in English.
- Submitted documents should be in MS Word format, body text typed in Arial 10, justified with single line spacing (exactly 14pt)
- Documents should be in A4 size with margins set to 2,5 cm each.
- Write the title in upper case letters and do not include subtitles in the text.
- Insert schemes where they should appear, but also during the submission process, attach them separately in jpg, eps or tiff format.
- Limit the abstract to a maximum a A4 page.
- Please do not insert references with the automatic tool nor in the footer. References should be placed at the end of the text.
- A template for the abstract is available below. Please respect the A4 size of the paper and the abstract page setup.
Please download the abstract template attached below.
Poster size is A0 - nominally 90 cm wide and 120 cm high, in portrait format (no landscape). A poster number will be assigned to each abstract and will be announced to the first author, along with the day of presentation. Poster presenters are responsible for setting up and removing the posters.